DISCONNECT AND TEST TERMINAL
The Pivot Electronics engineered lever-operated disconnect terminal for isolating and testing of signaling circuits. Reduces maintenance costs and installation times as there are no tools required.
A Lever operated, 6mm² and 16mm² Disconnect terminal for isolating and testing of circuits. Designed for harsh environments reducing maintenance and installation times. The DATT solves the problems created by screw-based terminals and is 100% touchproof.
- Tool-less spring clamp that ensures a highly reliable secured connection
- 100% touchproof
- Vibration resistant
- Clips straight onto either DIN or G-Rail without tools
- Eliminates wire termination hot spots
- Accepts wire sizes 0.5mm~16mm²
- Visual indication showing terminations are completed
- Disconnect pin state, visible from 2 metres
- Reduced Maintenance, no torque tension required
- Time saving installations
- No end plates